Why Use a Travel Advisor?
We Travel Luxe, LLC, an affiliate of Travel Experts, a Virtuoso Member, specializes in Four and Five-Star luxury couple, family, and group travel experiences.
Through our partnerships with global suppliers and brands, we often provide extra amenities and perks not available to the general public if you booked on your own or through an online discount booking tool. You cannot VIP yourself, but we can! Plus, we are real humans. No one wants to sit on hold on vacation listening to terrible recorded music for hours.
If you desire custom concierge travel planning services, such as:
- Multiple resort and/or hotel suggestions and quotes
- Safe, clean, private airport transfers at your destination
- Exciting excursion options and booking
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Destination guides and local research
- Ever-changing up to date Covid-19 country-specific entry protocols, guidance, and departure testing appointments
- Travel insurance quotes
- Airline tickets (additional fees apply)
- European rail tickets and transfers
- Trusted local English-speaking guides and tours
- Your custom designed itinerary on our mobile app with live flight updates
- 24/7 live support before, during, and after your trip
If you desire these services, you are in the right place.
Travel Planning Fees
Every trip is different, everyone has different travel goals and wishes.
After our initial discussion over the phone or in person, we will communicate clearly the one-time fee involved in planning this specific itinerary. Fees can vary from $200-$1000 just depending on how many days, travelers, countries, and moving pieces the trip requires.
It will be up to you whether you would like to move forward in the planning process by filling out our online pre-trip planning form and credit card authorization. After we receive this information, we get to work.
We hope to work together and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
* Last minute trips with less than four weeks planning time may incur additional fees due to urgency and timing constraints.